Assist with the design and supervision of projects designated by your Group Leader. Carry out detailed design and calculations in accordance with industry guides. Assist and prepare specifications, reports and drawings to the design programme. Oversee project site works snagging and testing.
- Assist with the design and supervision of projects, review technical requirements and scope of works.
- Agree deliverables with your Group Leader i.e. number of drawings and specification types.
- Carry out detailed design, production of tender documents, site snagging and witness testing.
- Liaise with the design team to co-ordinate detailed designs and agree manufacturers and samples.
- Maintain good client and design team relationships to achieve high levels of satisfaction and repeat business.
- Assist Group Leader with identifying and implementing your personal training/CPD requirements. Help develop working practices in the Company.
- Implement and manage QA systems and procedures on all projects.
- Implement Company Health and Safety Policy. Ensure all designs respond to the CDM regulations.
- To control the manufactures Library.
- To control the technical Library.
Experience & Qualifications
- Membership of a professional engineering body (Graduate or Trainee Engineer, training towards Licentiate / Associate Engineer/ Chartered Engineer).
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Learning communication/presentation skills.
- Learning of statutory legislation and standards.